Terry Towel Project Capacity:
Our current capacity is 15 tons OR 75,000 pieces per day.
Unique Selling Points:
1. Sustainable: Effluent treatment plant, that will discharge water suitable for agriculture,thus having zero waste.
2. Complete Vertical Chain: We have the compete chain, ranging from ginning to spinning, to weaving in our group, making us cost competitive.
3. Recycling: We use GRS certified polyester as well as have the inhouse facility to process pre-consumer waste as well as post-consumer waste for cotton.
4. Environment: Minimizing our effect on environment by using solar power, as well as gas fired generators for power. That also gives renewable source of steam.
5. LEED Certification: Our towel facility will be the first LEED certified building for towel in Pakistan, for energy conservation.
– Warping: Karl Mayer
– Sizing: Karl Mayer
– Air Jet Looms: Picanol
– 25 Air Jet looms (4 Jacquards)
– Thies Dyeing and Heat Recovery system
– Corino Rope Opener and Padder
– Pentek Finishing Tumbler
– Penta Rei Effluent Treatment Plant
– Texpa Auto Slitting Machine
– Texpa Auto Side Hemming Machine
– Juki Stitching Machines